What is a communal watch?
- For our ‘communal watch’ we will all stream the film individually, but start watching at the same time (6:30pm).
- It’s just like watching any other film on YouTube or Vimeo, only we will all be watching (roughly) in tandem
- This means that if you have any technical problems, you will be able to refresh the page or allow the film to buffer and not miss anything
- You can also watch the film in full even if you arrive a little late, and there will be time for a break and a cuppa before our live discussion starts at 8:30pm
Can I still watch the film even if I miss the communal watch?
- Yes, the film will continue to be available to watch until Sunday 17 May at 6pm.
- You can reserve a ticket and watch the film at any point during the week (you must reserve a ticket to get the password to watch the film).
- You can also watch a replay of our live post-screening discussion. This will be available on our SCREENINGS AT HOME page from Mon 11 May.