What is a communal watch?
- For our ‘communal watch’ we will all stream the film individually, but start watching at the same time
- It’s just like watching any other film on YouTube or Vimeo, only we will all be watching (roughly) in tandem
- This means that if you have any technical problems, you will be able to refresh the page or allow the film to buffer and not miss anything
- You can also watch the film in full even if you arrive a little late, and there will be time for a break and a cuppa before our live discussion starts
Can I still watch the film even if I miss the communal watch?
- Yes, the film will continue to be available after the communal watch
- A message below the viewing pane on the film’s viewing page tells you how long the film will remain available to watch
- You can also watch a replay of our live post-screening Q&A if you missed it live